CAR BOOT SALE!
Every 1st & 3rd Sunday
Carrara Markets is Australia’s largest market with over 400 stalls and attractions. Thousands of people visit Carrara Markets each Saturday and Sunday. Additionally the Car Boot Sale is well promoted attracting hundreds more shoppers each first and third Sunday of the month.
If you’ve got a heap of second-hand things you’d like to sell or have a craft that you’d like to sell – then you should join us at the Carrara Markets CAR BOOT SALE!
Our Car Boot Sale operates on the FIRST & THIRD SUNDAY of every month – 6am to 9am
These are the dates for the Car Boot Sales for 2016!
Sunday 3rd July 2016
Sunday 17th July 2016
Sunday 7th August 2016
Sunday 21st August 2016
Sunday 4th September 2016
Sunday 18th September 2016
Sunday 2nd October 2016
Sunday 16th October 2016
Sunday 6th November 2016
Sunday 20th November 2016
Sunday 4th December 2016
Sunday 18th December 2016
If you’d like to participate as a seller, then check out these terms and conditions, and just turn up on the day!
- $15 fee payable. Entry tickets are sold from 5.00am.
- There are 120 sites available allocated on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
- Entry to car boot selling area opens at 5.30am
- Sellers must trade from 6am to 9am (no early exit)
- Each participant gets 2 car park spaces – one to park the car and one to sell from
- All goods sold must be second-hand or hand/homemade
- Sorry, no takeaway food or drink sellers
- No fruit & veg sellers
- No plants
- Some homemade food lines may be permissible i.e. cakes, jams, relishes. If you are unsure if your homemade food is permissible please phone to check before turning up
- Sellers need to bring their own equipment i.e.. shade structure, tables, racks etc. if needed. Car park bays are 2.5 metres wide – so gazebos for example will need to fit within 2.5 metres
- Cars only – no trailers & no trucks
- Pack up is 9am sharp. But once packed up you are free to leave your vehicle parked and visit the main market
- There are 19 cafes or food outlets at Carrara Markets that open early if you wish to purchase food & beverage when you arrive
- There are 3 ATM’s at the Car Boot Sale
- Don’t forget to bring a change float, hats & sunscreen
- There is a shop selling plastic shopping bags at Carrara Markets
- Car Boot Sale operates rain, hail or shine
Carrara Markets is located on Manchester Road (off Gooding Drive). Turn into Market Street off Manchester Road. Park in the holding car park in Market Street.
Car Boot Sale organisers arrive at 5am to commence selling entry to sites. Entry to the Car Boot Sale venue starts at 5.30am.
The Car Boot Sale is operated voluntarily by members of The Rotary Club of Broadbeach for the purpose of raising funds for community charitable projects.
Any questions phone 5579 9388